- This set contain: Dunk hat with water tank and goggles, targets & foam balls.
- Goggles serve as a purpose to protect the eye got hit from the foam balls.
- Foam ball are very light, reduces the strength when hit the person.
- Target is easy to move, just need a little touch will do.
- For kids 5 years and above.
- Adult assembly required.
Objective: Soak the player wearing the Dunk Hat by hitting one of the targets with a ball!
- Attach one target to each side of the Dunk Hat.
- The oldest player wears the Dunk Hat first. Make sure the Dunk Hat sits securely on your head and the goggles completely cover your eyes.
- Position the targets forward and the water tank upright.
- Pour water into the tank (don't overfill it! and close the cap. Make sure the tank remains upright so it doesn't tip over.
- Play! Dunk head wearer, stand still!
- If there are multiple players throwing, the youngest player goes first.
- Stand about 10 steps away from the Dunk Hat wearer. On your turn: throw each ball at a target. If you hit a target, you win!
- The water tank will tip over and soak the dunk hat wearer!
- If you don't hit a target after 3 throws, the next player gets to try.
- If you are the only player throwing, you get 6 more tries before you have to put on the dunk hat! Take turns until someone hits a target or each player throwing has had 1 turn.
- If all players complete a turn without hitting a target, the dunk hat wearer picks a new person to put on the dunk hat!
- Win!: If you hit a target and soak the dunk hat wearer, you win!
- Have a dunk hat wearer pick a new person to put on the dunk hat, and play again!
- Putting the game away: Carefully remove both targets. make sure the dunk hat is clean and completely dry before putting it back in the box.
**Note: Use only clean tap water to fill tank. Play in an open area, and have a towel nearby to clean up spilled water.
- Package dimension: 27cm x 7cm x 27cm
- Product volumetric weight: 1.1kg