Objective: Be the player to get the most of your colored paper balls into this crazy trash can.
Steps to play:
- Each player should choose their own color from the paper provided, then crumple them into paper balls. (There are 6 pieces of paper in each of the 4 different colors.)
- Turn ON the Loony Bin and set the difficulty level you want to play (Level 1= Beginners. Level 2= Expert)
- Place it on the floor and press the Start button to start the game.
- As the Loony Bin runs around, it will stop and change directions. It may even bump into things as it's on its crazy run.
- Try to throw all of your papers into the Loony Bin as the lid opens and closes.
- You can either chase the trash can around the room, or, to make it difficult, you can stand in one place.
- The first player to get all of their paper balls into the Loony Bin will be the winner!
- Or, When Loony Bin stops his crazy run, the player with the most of their colored paper balls inside Loony Bin will win!
**Note about the lid: If you think this Loony Bin is too much to handle, you can snap off the lid (be sure) to leave the ring!. This will make it easier to make a basket.
**Set up guidebook will be provided.
For age 4 and above 2-4 players
Package dimension: 22cm x 13cm x 27cm
Product volumetric weight: 1.6kg